Posted June 1, 2019
DISCLAIMER: aboston.com, (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the aboston.com website including its sub-domains to provide online data processing services (“Services”), including data analysis, management and transmission, with its contents or data generated by our registered Users or by legally licensed data set.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, you should contact us at
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us (including saving favorite posts from third-party services or websites), but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it. We will honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share.
When you see or use a third-party’s content and information posted on our Services, it is at your own risk. Third parties may offer their own products and services through aboston.com, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. aboston.com generally does not review content provided by our Users, therefore we are not responsible for those third-party activities.
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services prospectively in our discretion. Any changes may be effective upon notice provided to you. In addition, aboston.com is not a storage service provider. We cannot promise to store or keep showing any information and content you have posted or shared on aboston.com.
aboston.com reserves the right to limit how you interact on our Services. aboston.com reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if we believe that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services.
aboston.com reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, aboston.com logos and other trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos used in connection with aboston.com are trademarks or registered trademarks of aboston.com. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, ABOSTON.COM (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, ABOSTON.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
ABOSTON.COM “DOS” AND “DON’TS”
DOs. You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated.
DON’Ts. You agree that you will not:
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose;
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of aboston.com, the Services or any related technology;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Services.
- Share of disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape”, “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
The videos, articles and other content made available on third-party websites may be protected by copyright and other applicable laws. Please refer to the website you were visiting when you saved or shared such content for copyright notices, information and restrictions that may be applicable to such content. Some content may not be reproduced, used to prepare derivative works, distributed, performed publicly or displayed publicly without the written permission of the copyright holder, except to the extent allowed under the “fair use” provisions of the U.S. copyright laws, other limitations on exclusive copyrights in the U.S. copyright laws, or comparable provisions of foreign laws.
You represent and agree that the Services will be used solely for your personal-noncommercial use with respect to content of websites that you have the lawful right to access, and that the Services will not be used in violation of the restrictions posted on the website where such content was published. Some websites include security measures designed to prevent access, and you agree not to take any steps to defeat any such security measures. We do not necessarily monitor any materials posted, transmitted, or saved to or with the Services. By posting, sharing or saving any videos, articles or content, you represent that doing so does not infringe any third-party’s copyrights, trademarks, privacy rights or other intellectual property or legal rights of any kind. If notified that any user has posted, shared or saved any information or materials which allegedly do not conform to this Agreement, we may in our sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to take any other actions, including, but not limited to, whether to remove or request the removal of the information or materials posted, shared or saved by a user. We also reserve the right to terminate the account of any user who transfers or saves content in violation of this Agreement. We shall have no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. You may be subject to civil and criminal penalties, including without limitation monetary damages, if you violate the terms of this Agreement or infringe any third-party’s legal rights.
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Users be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third-parties. We provide the following policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Users:
COMPLAINTS REGARDING CONTENT POSTED ON THE ABOSTON.COM WEBSITE:
- aboston.comrespects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third-parties. To promote these objectives, aboston.com provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Users. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.
- Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, aboston.commay make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the User that aboston.com has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
- Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
CLAIMS REGARDING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
Notice of Copyright Infringement: Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), aboston.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. aboston.com has also designated an agent to receive notices of claimed copyright infringement. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may contact us at:
with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us: